CARD MEMORY MATCH
Memory Card Match is a simple however fun card match memory game. Find the card pairs / matches before the timer runs out. enhance your memory with Memory Card Match Game with lots of fun. With 7 gameplay modes, you can take your time and match all of the images, or if you’re feeling like a challenge go against the timer and try to match the cards before time runs out!
YOUTUBE LINK: youtube.com/watch?v=YsMcvqCt6W4
- LUDO is a board game developed in Unity3D that can be played by 2 – 4 players.This game is supported for bothAndroid & iOS. Projects are integrated with ADMOB.
- At the beginning of the game, a player places his or her four pieces in the starting area of their color. In this game, the players have to race their 4 tokens from the starting to the finishing point.
- Ludo Source Code has been written in such a way that can easily be understandable and has been properly commented and proven within the scripts itself.
- Please checkout the youtube link for this game project.
- complete Developer sustain.
LUDO – Features And Requirements
- Unity3D 5.3.4 or Higher
- Supported for iOS in addition as Android platform
- ADMOB banner & Interstitial.
- 2-4 players game
- Sound Assets included with SounManagerScript.cs
- Good Graphics
- Source code has been properly commented and proven in itself and can easily be understandable.
- Easy Reskinning of this project and very simple code to do the same.
CARD MATCH MEMORY GAME – Features And Requirements
- Unity3D 5.3.4 or Higher
- Supported for both iOS & Android platforms.
- ADMOB INTEGRATED
- CHALLENGE MODE: Race against the clock in order to find all of the matches!
- CARD THEMES: Animals, Sports, Aplhabets, shapes, Fruits, and more!
- 11 CARD THEMES (I can add more for you after the buy)
- Source code is properly commented and simple to understand.
- Easy to reskin.
- Nice graphics assets with attractive sound assets.
Unity3D 5.3.4 or Higher
CARD MATCH MEMORY GAME – How To Modify The Project
- Game Template is easy to reskin.
- Import MemoryPackage.unitypackage in Unity3D 5.3.4 or Higher.
- Manually switch to Android platform.
- Drag and Drop all scenes in Build Setting’s scene window. That’s it.
- Simple code.
LUDO–How To Modify The Project
- Import Ludo.unitypackage in Unity3D 5.3.4 or Higher. Make sure Unity3D is already installed on your device.
- In order to play game, Go to Scenes and open Main Menu.There are 2 main scripts which has been used in this project
GameScript.cs – whole gameplay logic which is easy to understand and have been properly commented and proven in the script. (Ludo Scene)
SoundManagerScript.cs (Main Menu Sceneas well as Ludo Scene)
Just look into the inspector window corresponding to GameScript.cs for better understanding the whole game project. You would have an idea of whole game project. Just go by this script.
To know better about UI used , just follow the MainMenuScript.cs and GameScript.cs
To manager the sound code, just go by the SoundManagerScript.cs