Xeonic is a responsive news portal CMS script. It has a nice and attractive front end interface that is really alluring. Also the backend has a lot of awesome features that are needed for a modern and specialized newspaper website. Almost all kinds of task can be done using the admin panel without having any kind or programming language knowledge.
This CMS is built using the Codeigniter php framework. For this reason, it can be customized easily by most of the developers. This CMS is strong against SQL injection, and XSS attack; and your website will be safe. Also in all pages, admin level security and invalid page url submission checking were done.
email : [email protected]
- Easy and simple interface to use
- Fully responsive for any kind of device
- Powerful admin backend like WordPress
- Clean coding with proper commenting
- Secured coding against SQL injection
- Direct access or invalid URL press stopped for each pages
- Statistics of some data in dashboard
- Multilevel user management
- Multiple category layouts for the home page sections
- Unlimited category and post creation
- Unlimited menu creation with dropdown
- Facebook comment section for each post
- SEO meta data setup for each post, page and category
- All major social media URL setup for top bar and sidebar
- Advertisement section image setup with links
- Buyers Have Rights to Develop & Resell
PHP version 5.6 or newer is recommended.
It should work on 5.3.7 in addition, but we strongly advise you NOT to run such old versions of PHP, because of possible security and performance issues, in addition as missing features.
- PHP CodeIgniter #
- HTML 5
- CSS 3 (Bootstrap 4)
- Clean and Responsive Design
- Built Using Bootstrap 4
- Secured From SQL Injection
- Seo Optimized
- SEO-Friendly URL
- progressive Settings Options
- Visual Settings
- Change Logo, Favicon, Site Title, Site Description, etc. from Admin Panel
- Easy Installation Using Installation Wizard
- Detailed Documentation
- Runs on PHP 5.5+ (and PHP 7)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Prevention
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Prevention
- Password Hashing
- Avoiding SQL Injection
To Install Xeonic:
observe: Please check your PHP version before installing. In order for Xeonic to work properly, your PHP version should be at the minimum 5.5. We recommend PHP 5.6 or PHP 7.0.
- Go to Cpanel and Click MySQL® Databases
- Create New Database
- Add New User
- Add User To Database
- Set User Permissions
- Go To Your Domain.com/install
- go into your database credentials. Then click next.
***observe: If you want to change your database credentials later, you can edit the database.php file in the application / config folder.
- Delete the install folder on the main directory.
After installation, if you get “404 Not Found” error or you can not login to your site, please check your main directory. There should be a .htaccess file otherwise your script will not work. If you extract the zip file in your Cpanel, .htaccess will not be copied due to security reasons. In this case you need to upload the .htaccess file from script files.
Genaral Settings: Go to “Site Settings” section from navigation.